Who we are:
Agile Robots AG is a high-tech startup based in Munich. Our mission is to bridge the gap between AI and robotics by developing robotic systems that offer state-of-the-art full-body force sensitivity and world-leading vision intelligence. This unique combination of technologies enables us to provide intelligent, easy-to-use and affordable robotic solutions with safe human-robot interaction.
Working Student / Intern Social Media & Events (m/f/d)
You will be part of our communications team and support the event management and provide input for both our company website and social media channels.
- Supporting event management for events on-site and trade fairs etc.
- Creating content for our website and social media channels (LinkedIn etc.)
- Proof reading of press releases etc.
- Supporting the development of communication strategies
- Editing of print media (posters, flyers) and video material
- Registered student with an affinity and passion for marketing, communication and PR
- Sound communication skills in German and English (Chinese is a plus)
- Good eye for detail and experience with CMS (especially WordPress)
- First practical experience in the organization of events/trade fairs
- Hands on mentality and creativity
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere)
- Experience in SEO
What we offer:
- Dynamic high-tech startup combined with financial soundness and world class investors
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Great working environment in an interdisciplinary, international team
- Room for creativity and personal development
Please send your detailed application documents (including your CV, graduation certificates, transcripts, relevant references and your salary expectation) to: email@example.com