Who we are:
Agile Robots AG is a high-tech startup based in Munich. Our mission is to bridge the gap between AI and robotics by developing robotic systems that offer state-of-the-art full-body force sensitivity and world-leading vision intelligence. This unique combination of technologies enables us to provide intelligent, easy-to-use and affordable robotic solutions with safe human-robot interaction.
Software Engineer – Vision Sensors (m/f/d)
At Agile Robots AG we are developing complex multi-component robotic systems and solutions. In order to provide our customers with the best affordable solution for their use cases, we have to support a wide variety of cameras and other vision sensors. Currently we are searching for software engineers of all experience levels (student/junior/senior) to support our software team.
- Stay up to date with the newest developments in imaging sensors (both RGB and Depth)
- Implement wrappers between camera drivers and a common, internal middleware interface
- Implement the middleware interface for various robotics hardware accessories such as grippers, torque sensors, etc.
- Evaluate performance of various sensors with respect to surface properties, environmental lighting, etc.
- Design and implement calibration processes for various sensors
- For non-student positions: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, robotics, or a related engineering field (or equivalent working experience)
- Experience in designing and implementing modern C++ (11,14 or 17) applications
- Previous experience with cameras, depth sensors and other vision sensors
- Fluency in English, a good command of German is beneficial
- Previous experience with 2.5D Sensors
- Experience with working and programming in Linux
- Know how to debug linker problems
- Be able to trace a program that hangs on a blocking system call
- Experience with RGB-D cameras for object detection/pose estimation
- Work experience with using camera sensors for computer vision
- Knowledge of CMake and Git
What we offer:
- Dynamic high-tech startup combined with financial soundness and world class investors
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Great working environment in an interdisciplinary, international team
- Room for creativity and personal development
Please send your detailed application documents to: