Who we are:
Agile Robots AG is a high-tech startup based in Munich. Our mission is to bridge the gap between AI and robotics by developing a robotic systems that offers state-of-the-art full-body force sensitivity and world-leading vision intelligence. This unique combination of technologies enables us to provide intelligent, easy-to-use and affordable robotic solutions with safe human-robot interaction.
Mechanical developer (m/f/d)
As a mechanical developer your will be a member of our development department and work closely with both the lead developers and the industrial design department. You will be in charge of the creation of CAD models for different robot parts.
- Develop mechanical parts
- Convert mechanical concepts into 3D CAD models
- Master’s degree or equivalent in mechanical engineering or similar subject
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in working with CAD applications (preferably SolidWorks)
- Carried out mechanical design projects (preferably in automation or robotics)
- System-oriented thinking
- Decent knowledge of English, preferably also knowledge of German
- Motivation to work in a small team and take diverse responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks on time
- Ability to work autonomously and coordinate work with colleagues
- Experience with optical cables
- Experience in the selection, routing, procurement and/or testing of wires, cables and connectors
- Experience in manufacturing technologies such as aluminum pressure casting, drilling and milling, sheet metal processing etc.
What we offer:
- Dynamic high-tech startup combined with financial soundness and world class investors
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Great working environment in an interdisciplinary, international team
- Room for creativity and personal development
Please send your detailed application documents to: email@example.com