Who we are:
Agile Robots AG is a high-tech startup based in Munich. Our mission is to bridge the gap between AI and robotics by developing robotic systems that offer state-of-the-art full-body force sensitivity and world-leading vision intelligence. This unique combination of technologies enables us to provide intelligent, easy-to-use and affordable robotic solutions with safe human-robot interaction.
Intern in Deep Learning (m/f/d)
As part of the internship you will work closely with our deep learning development department on completing a self-contained internship project. You will work on deep learning, machine learning, simulation and computer vision applied to robots, particularly though not exclusively to manipulation.
- Research, design, implement and evaluate novel algorithms for robotics.
- Currently pursuing a MSc or PhD in deep learning, computer vision, robotics, 3D data or related domain
- Enthusiasm for applying machine learning to real-world problems.
- Grounding knowledge in deep learning, machine learning, and computer vision
- Strong coding skill in two or more programming languages such as Python and C/C++
- Hands-on experience with popular deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Hands-on experience with Python
- Good verbal and written communication
- Strong software development skills
What we offer:
- Dynamic high-tech startup combined with financial soundness and world class investors
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Great working environment in an interdisciplinary, international team
- Room for creativity and personal development
Please send your detailed application documents to: