Who we are:
Agile Robots AG is a high-tech startup based in Munich. Our mission is to bridge the gap between AI and robotics by developing robotic systems that offer state-of-the-art full-body force sensitivity and world-leading vision intelligence. This unique combination of technologies enables us to provide intelligent, easy-to-use and affordable robotic solutions with safe human-robot interaction.
Intern System Integration (m/f/d)
Currently, we are searching for interns working on the development of algorithms for an orthopedic surgical robot system and a rehabilitation robot system. You will work closely with the lead engineers of different departments.
- Development of drilling and grinding functionalities for an orthopedic surgical robot, and development of preoperative simulation system
- Major (Bachelor or Master) in Automatic Control, Mechatronics, Robotics, Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, or a related technical field
- Coding and tuning experience in development
- Good written and spoken English language skills, German or Chinese would be an asset
- Previous experience with robotic control systems
- Application experience in force control and camera
What we offer:
- Dynamic high-tech startup combined with financial soundness and world class investors
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Great working environment in an interdisciplinary, international team
- Room for creativity and personal development
Please send your detailed application documents to: email@example.com