Who we are:
Agile Robots AG is a high-tech startup based in Munich. Our mission is to bridge the gap between AI and robotics by developing robotic systems that offer state-of-the-art full-body force sensitivity and world-leading vision intelligence. This unique combination of technologies enables us to provide intelligent, easy-to-use and affordable robotic solutions with safe human-robot interaction.
Software Engineer – Vision Sensors (m/f/d)
Based on your skills and experience you will join a team working on exciting new technologies where you can learn from experienced engineers. You will help us develop algorithms to enhance robot autonomy and reliability.
- Being motivated
- Learning new skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- C/C++ or Python
- MoveIt (OMPL), Gazebo, OpenCV, Open3D, PCL, ROS or similar
- Motion planning, Collision avoidance
What we offer:
- Dynamic high-tech startup combined with financial soundness and world class investors
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Great working environment in an interdisciplinary, international team
- Room for creativity and personal development
Please send your detailed application documents (including your CV, graduation certificates, transcripts, relevant references and your salary expectation) to: email@example.com