Who we are:
Agile Robots AG is a high-tech startup based in Munich. Our mission is to bridge the gap between AI and robotics by developing robotic systems that offer state-of-the-art full-body force sensitivity and world-leading vision intelligence. This unique combination of technologies enables us to provide intelligent, easy-to-use and affordable robotic solutions with safe human-robot interaction.
Front-End Developer (m/f/d)
At Agile Robots AG we are developing complex multi-component robotic systems and solutions. The complexity of such systems and the tasks, that have to be solved autonomously, increases rapidly. Therefore, professional tools for programming robots are required.
We build graphical frameworks for orchestrating complex robotic systems to solve challenging tasks autonomously. This includes tools for skill programming, parameterization and sequencing, semantic data modeling and processing and system configuration.
Currently, we are searching for a candidate with a general background in computer science, front end development and software engineering to become part of our team.
You will join a fast-moving, international team developing both prototypes and products.
- Design and evaluation of innovative robot programming concepts for industry 4.0 applications
- Development of a framework for the intuitive skill programming, programming and sequencing, and system configuration
- Development of powerful visualizations of the robot’s belief state
- Layout and design of innovative UIs
- Close collaboration with our (UI / UX) designers to provide powerful UIs which comply with our Corporate Design
- Passionate software engineer and programmer
- Proven work experience in responsive web development
- Experience JS/TS, CSS, HTMLFamiliarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Knowledge of architecture and design patterns (such as MVC, PAC, Factory, Strategy)
- Experience with versioning systems (such as git, mercurial etc.)
- Fluency in English, a good command of German is beneficial
- Experience in testing and user studies
- Contribution to open source software
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu, Gnome)
- Software protection and security
- Experience with CI / CD frameworks
- Programming experience in Angular, React or Vue
What we offer:
- Dynamic high-tech startup combined with financial soundness and world class investors
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Great working environment in an interdisciplinary, international team
- Room for creativity and personal development
Please send your detailed application documents to: