Who we are:
Agile Robots AG is a high-tech startup based in Munich. Our mission is to bridge the gap between AI and robotics by developing robotic systems that offer state-of-the-art full-body force sensitivity and world-leading vision intelligence. This unique combination of technologies enables us to provide intelligent, easy-to-use, and affordable robotic solutions with safe human-robot interaction.
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d)
Development of new electronics circuits for the top of the line robotics systems.
Collaborating and supporting multidisciplinary robot development in an agile environment.
Researching novel solutions to achieve the best results.
- Basic Analogue components/circuits
- Circuit analysis, modelling, and theory
- Analogue-Digital Conversion
- Interfacing and IO (e.g. Ethernet, I2C, and SPI bus)
- SMPSU design (under 200W)
- Low power motor control circuits (under 1kW)
- CAD Schematic layout
- CAD PCB layout
- Proficiency in Altium Designer
- English language
- Experience with DFM
- CE standard applying to electronics
- Experience with Industrial design
- 5y industry experience as EE
- Prototyping in a startup environment
What we offer:
- Dynamic high-tech startup combined with financial soundness and world-class investors
- Challenging tasks and projects
- The great working environment in an interdisciplinary, international team
- Room for creativity and personal development
Please send your detailed application documents (including your CV, graduation certificates, transcripts, relevant references, and your salary expectation) to firstname.lastname@example.org