Who we are:
Agile Robots AG is a high-tech startup based in Munich. Our mission is to bridge the gap between AI and robotics by developing robotic systems that offer state-of-the-art full-body force sensitivity and world-leading vision intelligence. This unique combination of technologies enables us to provide intelligent, easy-to-use and affordable robotic solutions with safe human-robot interaction.
Deep Learning Engineer (m/f/d)
As a deep learning engineer you will work closely with our deep learning development department. You will work on deep learning, machine learning, simulation and computer vision applied to robots, particularly though not exclusively to manipulation.
- Research, design, implement and evaluate novel algorithms for robotics.
- Collaborate closely with team members on developing systems from prototyping to produce level.
- Currently pursuing a PhD (or recently graduated) in deep learning, computer vision, robotics, 3D data or related domain
- Broad knowledge of fundamentals deep learning, machine learning, and computer vision
- Experience in publishing at major computer science conferences or journals such as ICCV, CVPR, ECCV, BMVC, NeurIPS, SIGGRAPH
- Strong coding skill in two or more programming languages such as Python and C/C++
- Hands-on experience with popular deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Hands-on experience with Python
- Strong verbal and written communication
What we offer:
- Dynamic high-tech startup combined with financial soundness and world class investors
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Great working environment in an interdisciplinary, international team
- Room for creativity and personal development
Please send your detailed application documents to: