Who we are:
Agile Robots AG is a high-tech startup based in Munich. Our mission is to bridge the gap between AI and robotics by developing robotic systems that offer state-of-the-art full-body force sensitivity and world-leading vision intelligence. This unique combination of technologies enables us to provide intelligent, easy-to-use and affordable robotic solutions with safe human-robot interaction.
Computer Graphics Engineer (m/f/d)
Currently, we are searching for computer graphics engineers of all experience levels (student/junior/senior) developing a visualizer for a complex robotic system and its environment as well as developing tools allowing the creation of synthetic training data for state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms. We are also happy to offer internships/possibilities to write a master’s thesis in similar topics.
- Design and development of a robot visualizing framework
- Contribute to tools for generating synthetic data used to train machine learning algorithms
- Contribute to develop an interactive user interface for intuitive robot programming
- University degree in computer science, robotics or engineering
- Experience in designing and implementing modern C++ (11,14 or 17) applications
- Experience in frameworks/tools such as Blender, Unreal Engine, Unity, etc.
- Experience in working and programming in Linux (be comfortable with some of these tools: gdb, valgrind, git, cmake, vim, emacs, strace, ltrace, nm, readelf)
- Good written and spoken English language skills, German is a plus
- Previous experience with a middleware such as DDS, ROS, ZeroC ICE
- Experience in using rendered images for training machine learning algorithms
What we offer:
- Dynamic high-tech startup combined with financial soundness and world class investors
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Great working environment in an interdisciplinary, international team
- Room for creativity and personal development
Please send your detailed application documents (including your CV, graduation certificates, transcripts, relevant references and your salary expectation) to: email@example.com